IGNORED

Second Bear Attack

BHC

Well, ya git what ya vote for.

The gov should not have the influence on the game laws. It should me a separate managed entity where political influence is less and biology is more. 

The funding should not be in the governor's reach.

Local municipalities should not be able to make laws regarding game harvest either. Again should be state regulated as a separate body.

NJ is bogged down in layers of government.

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Got another letter back from Aura Dunn this time . Write letters . Do Not give up 

Thank you for reaching the Office of Assemblywoman Aura K. Dunn regarding your concern with bears.

Please know that upon receipt of your email the Assemblywoman asked that an inquiry be initiated with the appropriate officials to express her interest on your behalf. Please know we will contact you as soon as we receive a response.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact the office if there is anything else we can be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Judy

Judith Lemus

Casework Manager

Assemblywoman Aura K. Dunn

191 Main Street, Suite D

Chester, NJ 07930

Phone: (908) 955-7228

Fax: (908) 955-7044

4 hours ago, thefirstndsecond said:

Well, ya git what ya vote for.

The gov should not have the influence on the game laws. It should me a separate managed entity where political influence is less and biology is more. 

The funding should not be in the governor's reach.

Local municipalities should not be able to make laws regarding game harvest either. Again should be state regulated as a separate body.

NJ is bogged down in layers of government.

Well said and to the point! But please delete governor/gov and insert "king" "his royal highness" etc. etc.

All murph's got to do is start taxing the bears. They'll get fed up and move out.

Ya know, I bet the bears don't like him either.

I wonder if they voted for him. Heck, why not? If dead people can vote for him, then why not Yogi and BooBoo too?

Edited by 308federal