IGNORED

Bad neighborhood

smittty

Most Kids have not fear they have to learn it !! Sometimes the hard way.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

4 minutes ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

Yup no reason to go there to buy anything    I will say I found some motorcycle parts many years ago and bought them in some very shady areas off Craigslist Im. Still surprised I didn't get shot or robbed.. ... young and dumb 

Put my beloved 80 shovelhead up on Craigslist maybe 8 or 10 years ago a couple kids answered from Bergen County they showed up, check the titles and the numbers in the casing numbers, liked what they saw I guess they were pretty smart back then they said okay ,where's the nearest bank?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

18 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Well....there is one reason. Restaurants!

There’s no restaurant in that part of town. The only thing I seen cooking was what appeared to be a mini van the tiers we’re still smoldering from the night before 

1 minute ago, smittty said:

There’s no restaurant in that part of town. The only thing I seen cooking was what appeared to be a mini van the tiers we’re still smoldering from the night before 

That was 21 McCarter highway under New Jersey Transit trains man I've lived in the hood I can go there they can read me no fear you guys went there ooh Whitey's they can tell  take your money knock you out surround you and steal your vehicle!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

That was 21 McCarter highway under New Jersey Transit trains man I've lived in the hood I can go there they can read me no fear you guys went there ooh Whitey's they can tell  take your money knock you out surround you and steal your vehicle!!

If you’re lucky 

5 minutes ago, smittty said:

If you’re lucky 

Hey I can't knock them all, could have been legit but maybe not. No way for me to tell without the details. Private seller? a lot of used car dealers, they get them at auto auctions. 

Edited by hunterbob1