IGNORED

Bad neighborhood

smittty

I took a ride with my son he went to look at a truck. Well we pull up to this chop shop across the street from a cemetery so I say hey Jake your kidding right he says what do yo mean I say your nuts if you go in there. There was a ten foot fence with barbed wire around the cemetery. South 12th street in Newark. I don’t even want to tell you how much cash was in the truck. Kids nuts

1 minute ago, smittty said:

I took a ride with my son he went to look at a truck. Well we pull up to this chop shop across the street from a cemetery so I say hey Jake your kidding right he says what do yo mean I say your nuts if you go in there. There was a ten foot fence with barbed wire around the cemetery. South 12th street in Newark. I don’t even want to tell you how much cash was in the truck. Kids nuts

My grandparents lived on Franklin Street where my dad grew up mom grew up on 6th.  I remember being a kid and walking to the pond at the park to fish by myself at 11 or 12.  My aunt who passed recently at 91 years old would walk to the corner store at night we thought she was nuts to do it in this day but she was never bothered.

2 minutes ago, smittty said:

Yup I’m gonna do my best to talk him out of it. I’m not feeling it that’s for sure

There is only one good reason to go to newark. Oh who the hell am I kidding? I was being optimistic. Stay the freak out of Newark. There are no good reasons.