IGNORED

Help needed -please read

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

improving slowly- still a long road ahead but at least he's improving..
Been several months, with any luck he can hopefully hunt this fall625ff4e08c0176673a365d3483f086e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Great news, keep it going

• 5 weeks later...

Hes onto the walker and finally got to the river for some fishing today!
I spoke to him a week or 2 ago and he said his issues are his muscle in his upper leg is turning to bone, he can't bend it. He thinks he would be able to drive soon but his left leg is the issue. Still taking baby steps using the walker, but any small improvement is an improvement glady taken I'm sure!
His wife ended up getting a job at the hospital he was in, working nights, and he is taking care of his 4 kids at home now. Not ideal, but life threw them a curveball and they had to make adjustments.
Happy to see him getting some stress relief on the river tho. Been a long time cooped up in a bed.b7bd3c56461a5e2e5213f9f60389e6f7.jpgb152b30227b89dffcced4d7517a92b7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Hes onto the walker and finally got to the river for some fishing today!
I spoke to him a week or 2 ago and he said his issues are his muscle in his upper leg is turning to bone, he can't bend it. He thinks he would be able to drive soon but his left leg is the issue. Still taking baby steps using the walker, but any small improvement is an improvement glady taken I'm sure!
His wife ended up getting a job at the hospital he was in, working nights, and he is taking care of his 4 kids at home now. Not ideal, but life threw them a curveball and they had to make adjustments.
Happy to see him getting some stress relief on the river tho. Been a long time cooped up in a bed.b7bd3c56461a5e2e5213f9f60389e6f7.jpgb152b30227b89dffcced4d7517a92b7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

So glad to see him on the river! I'm sure he'll continue to make progress

That is great news. Although, he must do all he can with Range of Motion to not allow his bones to harden into place. There is no fixing that. Now, if it's just muscle loss to his thigh, that's no problem.

He has a great wife and I send my prayers out to them.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

• 3 weeks later...