IGNORED

Largest buck you ever seen on trail camera but never harvested

Shootstraight

Nightforce I agree with some things you say and let me say I don’t bait. I hunt in very similar ways you do. But with that said I could show you a lot of bucks killed over corn every year. Not baby deer but giant mature bucks. These 3 bucks killed over a pile of corn 3 years in a row

Those are some awesome bucks from Kansas.. :up:  :up:

Nightforce I agree with some things you say and let me say I don’t bait. I hunt in very similar ways you do. But with that said I could show you a lot of bucks killed over corn every year. Not baby deer but giant mature bucks. These 3 bucks killed over a pile of corn 3 years in a row

Is she single?

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Kansas. Sorry Booner and yes you are right the deer have no pressure that is the key and we both agree on that. I like you have a very good collection of bucks also not killed over corn. I’m not against baiting I just don’t like it but it’s definitely possible to kill them that way. Very nice bucks by the way

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Lives in trees, thx for the comments!! Very kind. While we both agree about baiting, and those are some very nice mature deer, here in NJ I just personally think bait has done more than good. I won't even throw some out for my son. I want him to learn how to hunt,how to find sign and not ring a dinner bell. Obviously this is just my opinion and who am I. All I hope for is the next generation of hunters can still hunt.

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW

Yea Booner I hear you. I enjoy all those things too that’s why I don’t bait either. I think your doing the right thing. I enjoy the whole aspect of trying to figure it all out. Looks like your doing a good job

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Kansas. Sorry Booner and yes you are right the deer have no pressure that is the key and we both agree on that. I like you have a very good collection of bucks also not killed over corn. I’m not against baiting I just don’t like it but it’s definitely possible to kill them that way. Very nice bucks by the way

Baiting in Kansas or Ohio is one helluva different than baiting in the NJ spots where there is a high frequency of everyone doing the same.  In areas where it's not heavily practiced and land is more vast and spread out with less roads - extremely effective. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….