IGNORED

Disappointed with F&W Game Warden

57 minutes ago, Sako76 said:

Nope, I work in the environmental field, pollution can kill or severely injure someone, can't let that go.  What would happen if the Warden checked for licenses on the range, he found people that didn't have them and he didn't write a warning or summons or send them packing and then they accidently shoot someone?  Everybody will be calling for his head!

I once went to the Clinton Range, it was jammed with freeloaders who didn't have a hunting license (I asked).  There needs to be some deterrence,  just like people talking on a cell phone or texting while driving, it's a bullchit violation until they go head on with someone and kill them.

It's a violation to lie to me, I tell people that before I interview them and they still lie to me!  You can't fix stupid!

well said , i agree

Be careful Yoda gets pissed when you don't agree with him.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I don't get pissed at people who don't agree with me. I get pissed off at stupid people saying and/or doing stupid things. Unfortunately my optimistic side keeps me hoping that there are some intelligent people in NJ. And yet a number of members on this site keep reminding me that I shouldn't be so optimistic.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

I don't get pissed at people who don't agree with me. I get pissed off at stupid people saying and/or doing stupid things. Unfortunately my optimistic side keeps me hoping that there are some intelligent people in NJ. And yet a number of members on this site keep reminding me that I shouldn't be so optimistic.

David

That about sums me up.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 hour ago, yoda4x4 said:

David

Always free to leave.... Maybe you will find your intelligence level elsewhere:happywave:

Maybe I missed something, all the OP did was to ask about was would you have given the law breakers a ticket ! Unless there's a history here that I don't know about, I don't see why he should be attacked for what he posted .

Irish Potato Famine - White Privilege 

8 minutes ago, Mink said:

Maybe I missed something, all the OP did was to ask about was would you have given the law breakers a ticket ! Unless there's a history here that I don't know about, I don't see why he should be attacked for what he posted .

Several people, including myself, answered him but he didn't like the answers. He then accused people of giving p#^*@ responses, and started calling a bunch of guys cowards. He's got some anger management issues it seems. 

We need admin POLICE for this site to keep posts on track and issue citations for violators.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL