IGNORED

What's your favorite Summertime Saltwater eating fish. Mine is BLOWFISH !

bushden

Blue fin tuna, tog, seabass, mahi, golden tile, mako, thresher, cod, Pollack. This is the list of fish i chase every season and like to eat. But my buddy just got a 34' boat so gonna look for new species to catch in the canyons this season, our plan is leave on Friday come home on sunday.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

not much of a saltwater guy, wish i was but getting sea sick sucks big time. i did a lot of surf fishing and fished the bag so all i know is fluke and stripers taste good. never caught a blowfish, i may have at one time but probably threw it back in being nieve with saltwater. i have had cod, tuna steaks, and marlin(all bought) which were great eating. 

10 minutes ago, Kype said:

not much of a saltwater guy, wish i was but getting sea sick sucks big time. i did a lot of surf fishing and fished the bag so all i know is fluke and stripers taste good. never caught a blowfish, i may have at one time but probably threw it back in being nieve with saltwater. i have had cod, tuna steaks, and marlin(all bought) which were great eating. 

1 Non drowsy Dramamine night before .

Then 1 non drowsy Dramamine on way to the boat , you won’t get sick 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

8 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

1 Non drowsy Dramamine night before .

Then 1 non drowsy Dramamine on way to the boat , you won’t get sick 

yeah i have to get that. at least try it. whos taking me fishing?

@bucky  lol

boats GIF

1 hour ago, Kype said:

yeah i have to get that. at least try it. whos taking me fishing?

@bucky  lol

boats GIF

Call me when your ready to give it a try, but don't listen to Hammer, instead of dramamine eat some fresh bunker and drink a 30 pack the night before just in case you do throw up, I love auto chummers, keeps the hands clean:up:

Edited by bucky

2 hours ago, Codaboy said:

Blue fin tuna, tog, seabass, mahi, golden tile, mako, thresher, cod, Pollack. This is the list of fish i chase every season and like to eat. But my buddy just got a 34' boat so gonna look for new species to catch in the canyons this season, our plan is leave on Friday come home on sunday.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Broadbill!!!