IGNORED

Got the walleye bug out of the way

rgw

Great job Ryan.  I should be doing that up N by me....  Do you prefer jointed or standard rap?  What colors?   Also - what type of water do you find them laying in this time of year?  Slow/deep?  Fast?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

12 hours ago, ThatsABingo said:

Nice fish! Is there usually a time of year that’s best to fish for them? Do they make runs up or down river? Just curiosity I have a walleye bug as well. 

Now is the time to find the bigger ones, they come into the shallows to spawn

17 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Great job Ryan.  I should be doing that up N by me....  Do you prefer jointed or standard rap?  What colors?   Also - what type of water do you find them laying in this time of year?  Slow/deep?  Fast?

I use standard 4”. Both small bills and use as a jerk bait and deep diving to really work the bottom ( you will loose a lot because of rocks) I like colors that look normal, dark back silver sides my favorite has some orange on it, but I also get them on green , I also throw a lot of 1/4 oz jigs with 3 or 4” plastic grubs, green, purple, white, orange. I fish fast rocky bottom that has slower water that adjoins it, fish are usually on the break