IGNORED

P/U Truck tires - 20" vs 18"?

JHbowhunter

Decided to go with a black F150, 3.5L ecoboost twin turbo, with the 18" wheels, 275/65 R18.   Very well appointed XLT but has the integrated tailgate workbench, drop-down step to get into bed, power outlet, LED bed lighting, locking rear diff, and many other features.       There really was nothing wrong with my 2018 2.7L ecoboost, but trade-in values are insane right now I am getting 5K less than I paid for this truck, almost like "free money". 

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

So much for Jack owning a "truck".

this truck will tow your "truck" while in full gear 4wd backwards for 100 miles and burn 4 gallons of gas...  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

this truck will tow your "truck" while in full gear 4wd backwards for 100 miles and burn 4 gallons of gas...  

So I guess we be havin' a good ole' truck pull in Hackettstown this March.  Rug's wife gets to be a pin cushion, and Jack's truck gets to look like a 6-year-old who fell off of water skis.  I am going to be real busy that day.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

On 2/24/2021 at 6:47 PM, not on the rug said:

Most guys don't ever get their trucks dirty these days.   

Guys see my truck and they are like what have you done?! I’m like I bought a truck because I need a truck. You drive a truck because your old and fat and like to sit high lol. Otherwise I’d buy a car. 

Decided to go with a black F150, 3.5L ecoboost twin turbo, with the 18" wheels, 275/65 R18.   Very well appointed XLT but has the integrated tailgate workbench, drop-down step to get into bed, power outlet, LED bed lighting, locking rear diff, and many other features.       There really was nothing wrong with my 2018 2.7L ecoboost, but trade-in values are insane right now I am getting 5K less than I paid for this truck, almost like "free money". 
So I should trade mine in? I want a 6ft bed. 5ft was a mistake!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

So I guess we be havin' a good ole' truck pull in Hackettstown this March.  Rug's wife gets to be a pin cushion, and Jack's truck gets to look like a 6-year-old who fell off of water skis.  I am going to be real busy that day.

What's really going to be funny is when I roll up to the truck pull in my bimmer and drag 99% of the other trucks around like matchbox cars.  

Edited by not on the rug

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Congrats Jack