IGNORED

Saturday's Bow Shooting, Beer Drinking, Wood Cutting Party!

34 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

I think you should invite your home owners agent to this get together. He can assess the damage in a timely manner that way. 

Nah, I installed an 8 foot high electric fence and a moat around the house so we’ll be fine. 
I also pre-dug some holes with the kubota in case of casualties. 

Edited by NotJust22s

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

For me it's a straight shot down 517,  30 - 40 minutes.  

If I was coming from my house in Roxbury I’d go the back way.  Flander drakestown rd to route 46 at the top of hill then through Hackettstown.  I’d be Interested in catching up with people though.  It’s been since the holiday dinner at the pub in 2019.  Too long!

10 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Updated forecast,  better bring the sunscreen!!  :bighello: 

Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 7.16.09 PM.png

Woohoo!.. my old bones don't like to cold anymore as witnessed at Jay's last year.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

On 3/8/2021 at 6:16 PM, Greybeard said:

How many times did they have to say gun violence?  No such thing.  Guns aren't violent.  When will they wise up and do something to stop violent people.

Liberal Scumbags.........DUH !!! We are all against criminals using guns to commit crimes.........

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE