IGNORED

What's on tap or in the glass tonight?

megavites

EXTRA dirty Vodka Martinis/

@JHbowhunterstyle and recipe. 

If anything is said out of context, apologies in advance y'all.

Finally have a night off....Been busy......

One question I keep asking myself and guys at work...Why do people leave vehicles unlocked WITH keyfobs inside???

Stolens every night recently. Backed up neighboring towns that had pursuits with bail outs several times in the past few weeks.. 

We don't get it.....

Disregard last. Cheers! 

Edited by LPJR

12 minutes ago, LPJR said:

EXTRA dirty Vodka Martinis/

@JHbowhunterstyle and recipe. 

If anything is said out of context, apologies in advance y'all.

Finally have a night off....Been busy......

One question I keep asking myself and guys at work...Why do people leave vehicles unlocked WITH keyfobs inside???

Stolens every night recently. Backed up neighboring towns that had pursuits with bail outs several times in the past few weeks.. 

We don't get it.....

Disregard last. Cheers! 

Same exact thing in my neck of the woods Lou. And I'm talking high end cars, GL Wagons, Range Rovers, and even a Lambo a couple weeks ago. Unlocked cars, fob in the glove box. Asking for trouble. 

Just now, Hunter115522 said:

Same exact thing in my neck of the woods Lou. And I'm talking high end cars, GL Wagons, Range Rovers, and even a Lambo a couple weeks ago. Unlocked cars, fob in the glove box. Asking for trouble. 

Watched videos of the stolens on Ring in progress. Unreal. One owner said he guess he was just being "lazy". 

Insurance companies should not cover the loss if reported that the cars were unlocked with keyfobs inside..

3 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Big money for G wagons on the street. Most of ours have been Range Rovers....

Edited by LPJR

6 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Watched videos of the stolens on Ring in progress. Unreal. One owner said he guess he was just being "lazy". 

Insurance companies should not cover the loss if reported that the cars were unlocked with keyfobs inside..

I can't imagine for the life of me what goes thru peoples heads leaving keys in these cars. People need to realize the times we're living in and protect themselves a little from becoming victims. A lot of these cars are ending up in Africa from what I'm hearing.