IGNORED

What's on tap or in the glass tonight?

megavites

3 hours ago, not on the rug said:

I've really been enjoying most of the offerings from Bolero Snort.  This MoothWhip is excellent and I appreciate the 16oz cans

20210515_144056.jpg

Bolero is one of my favorite breweries. Their sours are delicious. Their IPA's are smooth.. They just rereleased their "Sour Pasture" if you never tried it rug, make sure you scoop some up, it's great.

15 minutes ago, Hunter115522 said:

Bolero is one of my favorite breweries. Their sours are delicious. Their IPA's are smooth.. They just rereleased their "Sour Pasture" if you never tried it rug, make sure you scoop some up, it's great.

I bought a 4 pack of this one and a 4 pack of the Udder.  That's a sour with blueberry, peach and pineapple.  

I had a 4 pack of the Sour Pasture too.  It was really amazing.   I'm very impressed with their quality, creativity and execution.  I don't ordinarily even like sour beers all that much.  These guys are killing it

1 minute ago, not on the rug said:

I bought a 4 pack of this one and a 4 pack of the Udder.  That's a sour with blueberry, peach and pineapple.  

I had a 4 pack of the Sour Pasture too.  It was really amazing.   I'm very impressed with their quality, creativity and execution.  I don't ordinarily even like sour beers all that much.  These guys are killing it

Its funny you say that.. A lot of my friends aren't big sour fans, and they love what Bolero is doing with sours lately. Once the cooler weather comes, Bolero usually does some amazing stouts. I don't know if you've ever drank at their brewery, but it's a really neat place. They have outdoor and indoor seating. Staff is very friendly. I think we need a W&W brewery meet-up soon lol

• 5 months later...