IGNORED

Morris County NJ Python?

40 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

A boa

Screenshot_20200821-172042.jpg

There's a big difference between a Boa Constrictor and the Red Tailed Boa thats in the video. The Red Tailed is a subspecies and doesn't get nearly as big. Definitely not a King Snake.. I still got my Red Tailed at home so I know its not mine.🙂

Screenshot_20200821-173734_Gallery.jpg

Edited by mvl30

7 minutes ago, mvl30 said:

There's a big difference between a Boa Constrictor and the Red Tailed Boa thats in the video. The Red Tailed is a subspecies and doesn't get nearly as big. Definitely not a King Snake.. I still got my Red Tailed at home so I know its not mine.🙂

Here's a red tail...

Screenshot_20200821-180246.jpg

39 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Here's a red tail...

Screenshot_20200821-180246.jpg

The thickness and fast it grows is based off feedings. For instance if you buy a boa from a pet shop they feed what is considered a maintenance diet so it stays pretty much close to the size it arrived from the vendor. Now a pet owner may feed it much more to get that thing to grow to be as fat as your picture shows. The one in the original video could have been released/escaped today from an owner struggling to keep himself fed and hasn't fed the snake in months. We don't know the circumstances. But what I think we all agree on is it is a red tail boa. All of us except you- but no surprise there.

15 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

The thickness and fast it grows is based off feedings. For instance if you buy a boa from a pet shop they feed what is considered a maintenance diet so it stays pretty much close to the size it arrived from the vendor. Now a pet owner may feed it much more to get that thing to grow to be as fat as your picture shows. The one in the original video could have been released/escaped today from an owner struggling to keep himself fed and hasn't fed the snake in months. We don't know the circumstances. But what I think we all agree on is it is a red tail boa. All of us except you- but no surprise there.

Yea right a black and white red tailed boa, lol!  This screenshot is from the secind video, the first 2 screenshots that I posted are from the first video.

Screenshot_20200821-181308~2.jpg

6 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Yea right a black and white red tailed boa, lol!  This screenshot is from the secind video, the first 2 screenshots that I posted are from the first video.

Screenshot_20200821-181308~2.jpg

Mine looks white and black to me. Mine is Anery many other morphs that will produce all kinds of colors.

Screenshot_20200821-191149_Gallery.jpg