IGNORED

Anyone Try This Yet?

BHC

35 minutes ago, buckhound said:

you guys just better stick with the chicken and doughnut it may kill you but not right away like the yoga girl....

If I had a choice on how I'd go, which I don't, it wouldn't be with the chicken & donut sandwich........... 

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

How did this post go from fried chicken and donuts, to young scantily clad yoga  girl, to men arguing?   Is there NOTHING left you boys won’t argue about?  Donuts and chicken?  Who cares?   Usually when someone tosses a hottie in the mix it fixes everthing - as in “No more arguing. “.     Joe go try your sandwich aka “The Heartstopper”   Phil - respect Joe’s right to eat whatever the hell he wants.  Lunatic - how the hell did you get in this again?   All of you - respect yoga girl.  That should be the great equalizer.   SHEESH!  

None is arguing. We are exchanging different ideas:happywave:

I love a good doughnut and I love good fried chicken but the thought of eating them together like that makes me want to vomit.  

Edited by Swamp_Yankee

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

18 hours ago, BHC said:

Oh stop with oversensitive tampon opinion....like I or anyone eats it everyday....the word "Try" was used....like you're the poster child for physically fit

I have to back NOTG on this one. This looks disgusting, diabetes in a basket. You may not be smart enough to realize it but this shit is more dangerous then the worst Democrat/Communists you can imagine. BTW, you don't have to eat this every day. If you do the math, you (talking about avg joe here) realize you eat a TON of sugar, almost 60 lbs a year (a massive difference from 3 decades ago and ever increasing).  Maybe you don't realize it because often the name of the sugar is changed so as not go be a dead giveaway (fructose, maltodextrin, sextrin, turbinado..list goes on and on)

16 hours ago, BHC said:

with her yes !!!

image.png.01d5f708c31efa53d8b3f5edd329af4d.png

If your diet is made up of KFC and it's ilk you probably can't even get it up for something like this.

5 hours ago, newjerseyhunter said:

I have to back NOTG on this one. This looks disgusting, diabetes in a basket. You may not be smart enough to realize it but this shit is more dangerous then the worst Democrat/Communists you can imagine.

I eat all kinds of stuff that's bad for me, but that's because it tastes good-I just can't imagine why anyone would think combining doughnuts and fried chicken would taste good.  

2 hours ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

I eat all kinds of stuff that's bad for me, but that's because it tastes good-I just can't imagine why anyone would think combining doughnuts and fried chicken would taste good.  

It's just like chicken and waffles, people like the sweet and savory combination.  I'd give it a shot.  

3 hours ago, Rusty said:

It's just like chicken and waffles, people like the sweet and savory combination.  I'd give it a shot.  

That's another thing I never understood.  I guess I'm just old fashioned.