IGNORED

A huge congrats

tcook8296

1 hour ago, Farmshine said:

While I agree with all the previous posts I will say this. Once you have a license/ identification number every traffic / criminal offense is more easily tracked. The way it currently stands they give different names and hyphenated names which makes it nearly impossible to know who they really are. So screw em. They want “rights” give them rights and let them have similar accountability as the rest of the true citizens. Fees fines car insurance 6 points of Id. Congrats here’s your license now pay up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately you are incorrect, they do not have to provide documentation that WE do

AWM

2 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

No the bill will allow insurers to raise premiums to account for uninsured motorists. NJ already did it once and will allow an increase for sure.

Yep. This is exactly what my insurance agent told me a few weeks ago. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

2 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

I dont care if you are a democrat or a republican. 

If you dont choose America first you have your head up your ass. 

I agree with you 100% and I’ve always voted for who I felt was best for the country and our future. I vote for 99% of our elections from presidential to public advocates wether my vote counts or not it doesn’t matter I still vote. The 1% I may have not voted is because of something unforeseen such as sickness or last minute travel (which is not very often). 
When people tell me they’re vote doesn’t count I try to explain every vote counts and if you don’t vote because “you may not like any candidate” I tell them  please don’t complain or try to discuss politics you don’t like.

From what I’ve been hearing on the radio about this is they don’t need 6 points of proof! It started out as 2 different documents to prove they’re NJ residents but pretty sure they changed it to just one! This new license supposedly has restrictions as it’s only for driving, they can’t get on a plane with it ect.

The real joke is they’re leaving it up to the criminal to say they’re here legally or illegally for the right to vote! If you ask me they’re still going to have licensees with bogus names and nothing is going to change as far as them having more responsibility for traffic incidents.  Because how is our inept government supposed to filter through the real and fake identities?

It wasn’t that hard for them to go down to Maryland and get a license before this anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Hitemnasty said:

From what I’ve been hearing on the radio about this is they don’t need 6 points of proof! It started out as 2 different documents to prove they’re NJ residents but pretty sure they changed it to just one!

Correct, a cell phone bill is sufficient. Doesn’t matter what address is on it either.

AWM

Unfortunately you are incorrect, they do not have to provide documentation that WE do

Ok. Everything else I said minus the 6pts. If they are in this state we need to be able to track and identify them. Should we be able to round em up and send them back, sure, but that isn’t happening in this liberal state.

4 minutes ago, madeinuk said:

Too add insult to injury the NJ Senate caved on the vote banning religious beliefs as a reason NOT to vaccinate kids.

It’s not the governments place to tell anyone how to raise their children. If your kids are vaccinated what do you care? Kids get sick and die from them so it should be the parents right to decide what goes into their bodies. Besides it’s all based on the measles that is hardly deadly, less deadly then the vaccines anyway! It’s actually something NJ got right...

59 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

Ok. Everything else I said minus the 6pts. If they are in this state we need to be able to track and identify them. Should we be able to round em up and send them back, sure, but that isn’t happening in this liberal state.

I think you are very naive to think this was meant to or it will keep track of them. The intention here is to make it possible for illegals to have a normal life in US and consequently encourage more people to cross the border.  

Edited by Lunatic

1 hour ago, Hitemnasty said:

It’s not the governments place to tell anyone how to raise their children. If your kids are vaccinated what do you care? Kids get sick and die from them so it should be the parents right to decide what goes into their bodies. Besides it’s all based on the measles that is hardly deadly, less deadly then the vaccines anyway! It’s actually something NJ got right...

I agree and really can not understand why anyone would want force people to vaccinate their kids? Vaccinate your own. 

3 minutes ago, BHC said:

These undocumented people are now documented with a driver's license....ICE do your job

I like the way you are thinking. Maybe one day we can use this data to track them down. However; somehow I think the evil democrats will make sure the system will not be able to distinguish between license issued to you and illegals.

I think you are very naive to think this was meant to or it will keep track of them. The intention here is to make it possible for illegals to have a normal life in US and consequently encourage more people to cross the border.  

You are 100% correct. My point is what the unintended consequences will be.