IGNORED

Don't try this stupid act!

trapoholic

Friday morning around 7:00 AM I was driving on I-287 southbound  just south of the intersection of RT 23 In Riverdale. There was a compact car that appeared to be disabled and was parked up against the center divider in the middle of six lanes of heavy traffic. As I approached I could see a young man in front of the car and at first it appeared that he was changing a front tire. Upon a quick closer examination, I could see that he was cutting the head off of a road killed buck! This was at the peak of "Rush Hour" and the highway was jammed packed with commuters traveling around 80 miles per hour just inches from his parked car. No deer, even a B&C rack is worth getting killed for! And not to mention endangering the lives of everyone else who was traveling nearby at that time. This was one of the most dangerous acts that I have ever witnessed in my 45 years of driving!

If you had the plate you could give to Fish and Game. Can't possess the antlers without a tag and can't possess the deer without a road kill permit. The road kill permit doesn't give permission to keep the antlers, just the deer for meat consumption. 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

By the time he realized what the guy was doing and at the speed everyone was traveling getting the plate # would have been an impossibility !

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.