IGNORED

Getting A Flu Shot ?

BHC

3 hours ago, BHC said:

We had at one point or another a tetanus shot, which is in fact is a vaccine.  Do you believe they too don't work?

To me that’s irrelevant I don’t want chemicals being put in my system that I have no clue what long term effect is .look at how rampant cancer is and then look at how vaccines are being pushed not saying they are connected but without study’s how do we know . many additives we put in food have been linked To cancer so my thought is if it’s knowingly in our food why wouldn’t they put it in vaccines?the old saying you are what you eat says a lot because American bodies are cancer factories . For me I am trying to cut all that out of my diet staying away from things like many others Are doing so why would We want to go through all that just to let someone give me a vaccine that is full of chemicals I can’t even pronounce let alone know what it is???

Edited by buckhound

I've had the flu a few times, sucks for about 2 weeks! Been getting the shot last 3 years because of the kids, haven't had it since knock on wood

I've had the flu a few times, sucks for about 2 weeks! Been getting the shot last 3 years because of the kids, haven't had it since knock on wood

Long term vaccines work....polio was wiped out
Polio outbreak– The Philippines

Disease outbreak news

On 19 September 2019, the Philippines declared an outbreak of polio. 
Polio is back and the
anti vaxxer movement poses a threat to all!
$20 vaccination or Dr. Visit or a hospital bill?
SMH

I think I'm going to stick with what the doctor recommends and every doctor and pediatrician that I ever spoke to said to definitely get it, especially if you have kids or are in contact with the elderly.  Who are all these people getting sick from the flu shot?  I've never heard of anyone getting anything more than being a little tired the day of the shot?  Usually I here people saying crap like "my next door neighbor's cousin's friend's mailman got really sick from the vaccine so we all shouldn't get that shot" As far as a money maker for the doctors, we pay next to nothing for the flu shot.  
Everyone has a plan until the flu punches them in the face!
The MD. asks about the flu vaccination since it's preventive maintenance.
Can't believe you're afraid of needles anti vaxxers!
*The games have begun!
Wait til you have to be seen by a nurse practitioner with no medical experience.
Costs have been cut at the patient's expense. Don't be misdiagnosed by a Doctor of nursing when the MD. has the answers!
Be well!

28 minutes ago, BHC said:

Polio has been wiped out here in America because of the vaccine,  what happens in shitholes like the Philippines is there problem 

BHC you are missing the point. Most vaccinations like tetanus and polio are very effective against devastating illnesses. Flu vaccine is not so much effective and the flue is not so devastating. 

Flu isn't devastating?  between 12k to 79k die from the flu annually since 2010....flu shot isn't 100%, but is 50% to 60% effective,  rather have those odds then not 

I wasn't one to get the shot,  until I got the flu last Christmas....I vowed never to go thru that ordeal again 

Edited by BHC

6 hours ago, BHC said:

Flu isn't devastating?  between 12k to 79k die from the flu annually since 2010....flu shot isn't 100%, but is 50% to 60% effective,  rather have those odds then not 

I wasn't one to get the shot,  until I got the flu last Christmas....I vowed never to go thru that ordeal again 

300 death certificate/year are issued with the cause of death listed as flu in a country of 330 million. Also the vaccine is not 50 to 60% effective. 

Edited by Lunatic