IGNORED

53 acre Andover property for sale

Cat the Realtor

19 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

The current owner is obviously terrified by color.  I've never seen such a white house.  :) 

I have to agree.  The design of the house, IMHO, is terrible. Nothing really worth salvaging and nothing stands out.  It has a few fireplaces, but that's about it.  Nothing special about the kitchen, nothing special really about any of the rooms.  The decks are just okay.  No pool.

I might make an offer for $700K and mention that I'd probably tear the house down after closing and put something a little more interesting and practical in its place.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

12 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I have to agree.  The design of the house, IMHO, is terrible. Nothing really worth salvaging and nothing stands out.  It has a few fireplaces, but that's about it.  Nothing special about the kitchen, nothing special really about any of the rooms.  The decks are just okay.  No pool.

I might make an offer for $700K and mention that I'd probably tear the house down after closing and put something a little more interesting and practical in its place.

Build small. Enroll the rest as QFARM.  Drop taxes to under 10k. 

1 hour ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Either Christmas tree farm or buy the other parcel and lease that out to farm as deer feed.  Win-win.

Hay and clover, plus corn.  You will have deer food year round and qualify for Farm Assessment.  Let me know the closing date.  I have a stand I need to put up as soon as you do.... 

3 minutes ago, Rusty said:

I'll go halfsies with someone.  

I'll split it with you, my half will be paid for by selectively timbering the area.  I know a guy who lives to cut trees down with an ax!  He also has an expert wood stack inspector who doesn't take any crap and will knock over any wood stack that is in disarray and not perfectly balanced!  So high quality results commanding top dollar!

1 minute ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I'll split it with you, my half will be paid for by selectively timbering the area.  I know a guy who lives to cut trees down with an ax!  He also has an expert wood stack inspector who doesn't take any crap and will knock over any wood stack that is in disarray and not perfectly balanced!  So high quality results commanding top dollar!

DEAL!!  :cheers:

54 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

You're going to need a large, deep pond.  With a trout stream flowing into it.  I know a guy.....