IGNORED

Red Fox is home.

Bowman45

Picked up my fox mount  a couple days ago from Jersey Jay's  Taxidermy, and I can't thank you enough Jay, it looks fantastic!!!

As a testiment  to how good your work is Jay,  I posted this picture on Facebook with the caption "New member to the family". 

Out of all the comments only 1 person (a fellow hunter) knew it was a mount. 

All the girls hitting the ♥ button and telling me how beautiful it is and wondering how  I managed to get so close to take a picture has me cracking up. I don't have the heart to tell them it's stuffed, lol

67823795_10214852882211724_3166606244047749120_n.jpg

Edited by Bowman45

3 hours ago, Bowman45 said:

Picked up my fox mount  a couple days ago from Jersey Jay's  Taxidermy, and I can't thank you enough Jay, it looks fantastic!!!

As a testiment  to how good your work is Jay,  I posted this picture on Facebook with the caption "New member to the family". 

Out of all the comments only 1 person (a fellow hunter) knew it was a mount. 

All the girls hitting the ♥ button and telling me how beautiful it is and wondering how  I managed to get so close to take a picture has me cracking up. I don't have the heart to tell them it's stuffed, lol

67823795_10214852882211724_3166606244047749120_n.jpg

How do you think I take all the close ups of wild animals? I kill it, Jay stuffs it and I take a picture :happywave: