IGNORED

Iowa deer tag application period...

11 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Got my Kansas tag yesterday thank god. A lot of guys didn’t get. No left over tags this year. 

Didn't get mine.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Yea a bunch of us head to southeast Kansas. 3 of us didn't get tags. We are waiting on more info about a midnight left over purchase for the area's we hunt 

Would love to know more about Iowa. what is the area like? Outfitter and travel

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

4 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

The driving out there during the gun seen is insane. If you think Nj is bad, you havent hunted Iowa. 

They have  party tagging rules that allows you to just about shoot everything from what I read.

11 hours ago, tcook8296 said:

The driving out there during the gun seen is insane. If you think Nj is bad, you havent hunted Iowa. 

All depends where your at, where my farm is you won’t find anybody driving deer, very little of it in managed areas. It is insane in areas where it’s still mostly farmers that own the land tho, groups of 40-60 guys sometimes.