IGNORED

12/6/18 6 day checkin

TroutandBucks

Too behind at work from taking off all day Monday and Tuesday afternoon, plus I must have twisted weird using my climber.  Couldn't sleep last night because of back pain-went to the chiro this morning and will probably go back for another crack tonight.  Sitting all day Saturday if it kills me!  

I live back in the woods you see

My woman and the kids and the dogs and me

I got a shotgun a rifle and a four wheel drive and a country boy can survive

1 hour ago, Psehunter said:

I can't I have ants in my pants hahaha......I didn't dress for sitting long so if I sit for more then I half hour I start to freeze. Today was a walk around and see if I can catch up to anything plus explore alittle more of a new area

I also learned to carry a pack with extra clothes to help with those pesky cold issues. Hope you run into one

Walked a good amount today in zone 2 ended not seeing a tail just pushed some deer to other people and found two dead bucks that I guess guys didn't recover this week and last week ( shame )... found a few good spots to hunt in the future too so not a waste of a walk...found out why the deer do come through an area that leads  to one of my stands, dam beavers got in there and flooded a whole area out....I got back to the truck earlier then I expected to so ran home got changed and got in my blind in a bow only spot ..had one of my shooter 8s come walking by just before dark but wouldn't come closer then 45 yds and that's alittle far for me so he lives another day..not a bad day though, going to do it all again tomorrow.

IMG_20181206_102429610.jpg

IMG_20181206_113645028.jpg

IMG_20181206_122112040.jpg

IMG_20181126_131152943_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181206_102956806.jpg