IGNORED

Door Prize Donations for the 2018 W&W Christmas Party

LPJR

even though I went AWOL this past spring/summer I fulfilled my door prize donation that a lovely Ladybird happened to be the lucky recipient of, (or unlucky as the angling proved to be most difficult this year, too much water), but I do believe that she and her Dad had a good time. She did have one on, and it must have been a giant a brown, (hey, the ones that get away...), as it snapped her off after about a 5 second fight

I do hope to make the party and donate another trip down the Lehigh

3561.jpeg

without me, my rifle is nothing

8 hours ago, TDietz said:

even though I went AWOL this past spring/summer I fulfilled my door prize donation that a lovely Ladybird happened to be the lucky recipient of, (or unlucky as the angling proved to be most difficult this year, too much water), but I do believe that she and her Dad had a good time. She did have one on, and it must have been a giant a brown, (hey, the ones that get away...), as it snapped her off after about a 5 second fight

I do hope to make the party and donate another trip down the Lehigh

3561.jpeg

That was an awesome door prize/donation TDietz! I think I am going to attach glue (small drop) to the ticket so my son and I win it next month at the party! :rofl:

Always good to see you on here! 

Edited by LPJR

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 3:50 PM, LPJR said:

That was an awesome door prize/donation TDietz! I think I am going to attach glue (small drop) to the ticket so my son and I win it next month at the party! :rofl:

Always good to see you on here! 

Thanks Lou. Let's just pick a day in May and plan on going, would be a great experience for your son. We'll talk 

without me, my rifle is nothing

Bob and AJ's donation. 

Ok to bring night of?

20181130_150751.jpg

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford