IGNORED

Football Sunday

All the BS aside That was one hell of a Jets game I watched with one eye closed along with the Packed sold out Stadium of cheering fans who could care less About and Boycots.  Till I get some good answers about Kneeling or Burning the American Flag I don't see bitching about some Scumbags who seem to have lost the Cause and don't remember WTF they are kneeling for.   What is the next Lost boycott to appear Grass - Weed?   

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

6 hours ago, kenny10177 said:

Don't post some fake story off some BS fucking liberal site here. Research some of those statistics before you post a link to some Mickey mouse site! 1ikfqd.jpeg

Well you lost me with that picture of President Bone Spurs. Find me statistics to the contrary. 

Edited by archer36

11 hours ago, archer36 said:

Yury, WTH does gun violence have to do with this topic?  In addition, take your head out of your butt and face up to the fact that rates of gun violence are much higher in RED states than others. You like to use the violence in Chicago due to drug trafficking as a justification for a lot of things. Stop the political BS. https://247wallst.com/special-report/2018/02/20/states-with-the-most-gun-violence-2/2/

I think you have allowed your clear liberal biased to influence your thought. I love debate, I truly do and this site is a wonderful medium for debate and an excellent source of information.  That said you are not looking for an exchange of ideas your simply looking for yours to be confirmed. As an aside the violence so abundant in cities like Chicago, Los Angeles and every major American city has everything to do with the subject matter. You have spoiled athletes protesting something that is just not factual while ignoring the true and obvious threat to all Americas well being. But of course to broach that subject would involve addressing the failure(s) of liberal America and progressives have no such appetite.    

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, 1957Buck said:

They are not Watching and I sure as hell won't.  

th.jpg 

It is not about anyone's rights. It is about What is Right. Ignore this Bull Shit They Win.  A Team is not a Few an entire organization NFL is not a few it is Tearing down Values & Traditions Teaching The younger generations it Ok to Disrespect, it is you Consitution Given Right to Disrespect America Values. It is just another Nail in The coffin of a Society built on The backs of the millions who gave them the rights.                  Many don't agree That is why there are Snow Storms and a Divided Nation.   

1957Buck Said

All the BS aside That was one hell of a Jets game I watched with one eye closed along with the Packed sold out Stadium of cheering fans who could care less About and Boycots.  Till I get some good answers about Kneeling or Burning the American Flag I don't see bitching about some Scumbags who seem to have lost the Cause and don't remember WTF they are kneeling for.   What is the next Lost boycott to appear Grass - Weed?   

What happened to you between these two posts? You are either the biggest fake on the planet or you have no willpower.

Edited by Lunatic