IGNORED

Another Fluke Limit

Buck154

Wish a got a picture but it was to quick. I saw a big sea turtle in RB today. Not sure if it was a Loggerhead or Green sea turtle. First time i ever saw on inside the bay

Probably a loggerhead, i have seen a couple in rb.Man you hung in until 1pm, had to be super hot by then. What was the water temp where you were fishing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM

2 hours ago, Buck154 said:

Wish a got a picture but it was to quick. I saw a big sea turtle in RB today. Not sure if it was a Loggerhead or Green sea turtle. First time i ever saw on inside the bay

Saw a giant loggerhead in the back of the bay a few years ago,grandkids loved it,seemed to be feeding on jellyfish!

9 hours ago, maximus66 said:

Probably a loggerhead, i have seen a couple in rb.Man you hung in until 1pm, had to be super hot by then. What was the water temp where you were fishing?

Yeah that's what i figured it was. It was a big one. I rarely ever fished up there in the bay so i was surprised to see one in there. 

Yeah that's what i figured it was. It was a big one. I rarely ever fished up there in the bay so i was surprised to see one in there. 

It is pretty cool when you see that kind of stuff out there. I still remember the first time i was out there and heard something like a wet sneeze only to look behind the other side of the boat and see a seal looking at me. I have also seen a couple big sharks too.

AWM

1 hour ago, maximus66 said:

It is pretty cool when you see that kind of stuff out there. I still remember the first time i was out there and heard something like a wet sneeze only to look behind the other side of the boat and see a seal looking at me. I have also seen a couple big sharks too.

Yeah i have see seals a few times over the years. I remember one year wader fishing up there standing up to our chest and we had a shark cruising just out of range of my casting. I was dying to hook up with it on a top water plug. We saw it for a half hour. I know a few guys that won't go out there since then. :laughing:

Edited by Buck154