IGNORED

I'm ashamed to ask, but I need some help.

GhostBear

I am new on this site so can someone please tell me why I would be banned for saying you should put your go fund me page on NJ hunter?

You wouldn't get banned here for that, you would over there though if you even mentioned this place.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I am new on this site so can someone please tell me why I would be banned for saying you should put your go fund me page on NJ hunter?

You're required to eat a veggie burger for saying that!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Lol - stop saying "nj ******"

Lol you won't get banned..

It's just that we all came from that site because they banned us

Hang in there Paul. Your luck will turn around.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That site was sold to a large company outside the US that owns and manages forums. They have stricked rules. If you do something that has no beifit to them, they will ban you. This site is owned and operated by a fellow NJ hunter. His goal is to support us and look out for each other. The other site only cares about paid sponsors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

First I would sell some guns, secondly and it happens every day ask your attorney for a small advance on your ,money.

ok, let's address this, all my guns are gone, sold the last one to a member here in June, I spoke with my lawyer, and as it happens it's illegal for him to forward any money.

Smithcw996, I've owned and serviced my own saws in the past, so I would be happy to look at it, most likely just needs to be cleaned saw carbs are pretty basic.

Stewey, NJH admin has restrictions on this sort of thing, and have dropped the ban hammer for some pretty silly stuff.

Again I can't thank everyone enough for all the help! So............. Thank you all.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.