IGNORED

I'm ashamed to ask, but I need some help.

GhostBear

Thanks guys! Anyone from here that donates, please send me a PM, so I can get some info form you to get the money back to you when I'm up and running. I really appreciate all your help, thanks again.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Thanks guys! Anyone from here that donates, please send me a PM, so I can get some info form you to get the money back to you when I'm up and running. I really appreciate all your help, thanks again.

Keep it Paul buy me drink next year at the Christmas party

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I feel for you,I just went through it. I broke my back in two places on the job and was out for almost 7 months after a back fusion with all the goodies, rods screws spacers and a cage. I had to take out my annuity to get by my wife's income helped but not enough. Then I was cleared for work and had none so I had to put in for unemployment which they did approve after a few weeks and I just went back to work a few weeks ago and I'm still trying to play catch up. I called my loan office for my two cars and they gave me a month reprieve on that but I still was behind. It sucks but hopefully unemployment pulls through for you.

Thanks a lot guys!! Another member is helping to get the word out in Facebook land, slow going cause I soooooo suck at Facebook! Lol but I'm starting to get the hang of it! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.