IGNORED

South Jersey get together???

Question:

Will the wives and/or girlfriends be invited also?

To me it would seem like a nice night out with friends and family type of thing.

A guys night out is cool but if we allow a plus one(wives/girlfriends) I feel like we may get a better attendance.

Why not have it on 12/15 same as the North? The guys in the middle will have two options and can determine if they want to hang with port roll or TaylorHam eaters.

That, right there.  And then someone posts on NJ Hunter about the NJ Woods & Water duel meet up on the same night covering all of NJ (but none of Texas or Canada).  There is a certain poetic justice that would occur in all of that. 

I would be in !!

If you do go, and HH is there, keep an eye on those kids of yours.  He'll slip them sugar packets when you're not looking and get them all jacked up.  Just ask Smoking Gun.   :rofl:

Edited by Rusty

If you do go, and HH is there, keep an eye on those kids of yours.  He'll slip them sugar packets when you're not looking and get them all jacked up.  Just ask Smoking Gun.   :rofl:

Altering the minds of attendees seemed to be a bit of a theme last year for HH as I can attest.  Instead of sugar, he fed me yeast, barley, and various assorted grains, I'm sure.  :)

yes she had to be restrained and subdued many times on the ride home.she was running allover the pub thanks hh

That, right there.  And then someone posts on NJ Hunter about the NJ Woods & Water duel meet up on the same night covering all of NJ (but none of Texas or Canada).  There is a certain poetic justice that would occur in all of that. 

I just read on that other site, that the Chinese are going to have theirs in December also.

sample5a.gif

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.