IGNORED

South Jersey get together???

I’m going to throw this out there.

Who would attend a south jersey get together around the holidays. Both this site and the old one seem a little biased towards the north/central jersey hunters. They have there Pub 199 annual event. If we set up an event somewhere at say at “The pic” on 206 or another place in south jersey, who would show up?

This is just an idea I’m throwing out there. I want to see who is seriously interested before we do more to organize an event.

Feel free to chime in and let me know your thoughts.

Yep, 80 miles is tough !

Spoken like someone doesn’t have to drive 90- 160 miles home after a party at a bar! Don’t be a dick because someone is trying to put an event that is far from where you live.

Edited by Wallew

Spoken like someone doesn’t have to drive 90- 160 miles home after a party at a bar! Don’t be a dick because someone is trying to put an event that is far from where you live.

No reason to start calling others names my friend, focus on the original subject and lets see where it goes. I do agree with you that the up North gathering for us central and southern guys are a no go unless we plan to stay overnight.