IGNORED

Black Vulture

The last two days there has been a Black Vulture in our yard. Not too unusual, however today the bird let me get to within 3 feet of it as it walked under the pool deck. It does not appear to be injured at all. Wondering if it is looking to make a nest, not sure. Just trying to keep the dog from seeing it, he will go nuts if he does cause the bird is huge lol..The vulture may kick his ass actually so I am looking out for Max haha...

thumbnail_20170727_164853.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170727_164916.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20170727_144051.jpg

The last two days there has been a Black Vulture in our yard. Not too unusual, however today the bird let me get to within 3 feet of it as it walked under the pool deck. It does not appear to be injured at all. Wondering if it is looking to make a nest, not sure. Just trying to keep the dog from seeing it, he will go nuts if he does cause the bird is huge lol..The vulture may kick his ass actually so I am looking out for Max haha...

I have a camera on the entrance to a cave at about 1500 ft elevation on a cliff face looking east of the Appalachian trail , hoping to get some nice bob cat pictures, turned out this cave was a black buzzard den, it had a nest in it with eggs but coyote or something killed the bird ! Maybe it is building a nest. ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If you can get close, then there's somthing wrong with it, call either f&w, or thr raptor trust to come look it over.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I have a camera on the entrance to a cave at about 1500 ft elevation on a cliff face looking east of the Appalachian trail , hoping to get some nice bob cat pictures, turned out this cave was a black buzzard den, it had a nest in it with eggs but coyote or something killed the bird ! Maybe it is building a nest. ?

Great pictures 1190.   :up:  :up: