IGNORED

Some fox mounts

Pauls Taxidermy

your foxes look awesome, great work.  I have been waiting 2 years for a fox mount, and my taxidermist didn't answer my last phone call or text, I'm about to do a suprise shop visit and ask to see how far along.  if its not started I'm going to look to bring it somewhere else

your foxes look awesome, great work. I have been waiting 2 years for a fox mount, and my taxidermist didn't answer my last phone call or text, I'm about to do a suprise shop visit and ask to see how far along. if its not started I'm going to look to bring it somewhere else

That's crazy.I'm in the same boat.I dropped mine off Nov. 2015 and got no response on my last call.If I ever get it back I pray it looks like one of these.Beautiful work!

Long turn around times can be okay, if mentioned up front when the animal is dropped off... but to not return phone calls is wrong.

I answer or return every phone call, even if it's from someone looking for a mount every week and I repeatedly let them know (even from the beginning) it will take a year. Some call every month along the way. You still need to return the calls. Once you start "dissappearing" the clients get nervous (which they should )

Communication is key. You can't dissappear on your clients. It's not right.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com