IGNORED

Getting the itch

Septicdude

Well after my first kid was born I had sold.my bike due to lack of time to ride and needed some extra cash for stuff. Well lately I've been feeling the urge to run out and buy another streetbike and the tax return this year looks like it'll be possible . How many guys here still ride and what do you guys ride? I'm thinking either another r6 to replace the one I sold or a gsxr 750

I’ve had many bikes over the years gsxr 600, r6, cbr 600rr, r1 ducati 848 and now I have a Harley Vrod Muscle. After having my son 3 years ago I lost interest in riding. I mostly lost interest due to the amount of idiots on the road. I’ve thought about selling the Harley and even put it on Craigslist but couldn’t talk myself into accepting any of the offers I got. For now it’ll sit in the garage lol it’s only got 1,061 miles on it.

Wife two kids two bikes.

Love them all, just sold R1 last year to get mini tourer.

Have ridden sport bikes for 25 years thought I'd miss it.

Not really, ride my CTX like a sport bike scraping pegs and exhaust pipes, plus I got a windshield and a radio.

Bobber was built in my buddies garage, ALL bends welds, EVERYTHING on bike was built by ONLY 2 guys.

Not some OCC sucker build.

Get what makes you happy.

Here's my rides

20170325_123806.jpg

20170325_123828.jpg

20170806_120909.jpg

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

Always have the itch.  Owned a couple HD's over the years.  It's easy to lose the itch after driving around and being reminded how many idiots are on the road.  NJ isn't a bike friendly state.  It's better I don't buy another one for me and "them".  

IMG_6509.JPG

I’ve had a CBR and a couple of Ducati’s. Here is my last one. 2001 996.

Put 10,000 miles on it / year for first two years owning then got married and up 300 in three years.

Kick myself in the ass everyday for doing it.

Always dreaming about getting another bike. Wife has given green light a couple of times but then I can’t part with $$.

But have replaced with some off road toys.

IMG_7933.JPGIMG_5268.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk