IGNORED

Prime SJ Land for Hunting!

I saw this on Craigslist (and the other site).

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/reo/6258023293.html

I had to laugh.  If you read the whole thing you'll see that you can lease a stand for the entire hunting season for the amazing low price of $5k!  If you get on the prime 3 acre parcel, you only have to share that 3 acres with ONE OTHER GUY!  

Of course, it may seem high...but you get your own handheld GPS to find your way through that 3 acres to get to your stand...and it includes butchering!  

Hurry now!  These will go fast!   :rofl:

PS I was sure it was a joke, but they guy says at the bottom "Yes, this is real."

i know a guy who owned upwards of 100 acres within a couple miles of that he had some nice bucks ( for that area) on his property.  this land may not be driven by clubs but I would bet every inch of property surrounding it is not to mention the other 50 seats in front of him :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Okay, so the guy got back to me and this is the trail cam pic he sent.  I think I'm gonna do it!  If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP!  I'll do the leg work so just send me a check for $5000 and I'll take care of the rest.  Don't miss out on this opportunity!

trailcam1.jpg

Okay, so the guy got back to me and this is the trail cam pic he sent.  I think I'm gonna do it!  If anyone is interested please let me know ASAP!  I'll do the leg work so just send me a check for $5000 and I'll take care of the rest.  Don't miss out on this opportunity!

attachicon.giftrailcam1.jpg

I would but I think that buck is only 4.5 years old and needs at least another year to reach his full potential 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I forgot to mention. "One other guy" is ME. I will be in MY stand on the 3 acres. GPS sends you to neighbors property, oops I mean your stand, that you wont be able to find. You will coincidentally push deer along a fence line and hedgerow that bottlenecks down right passed my stand. The price includes butchering because YOU are butchering MY deer. 

Note: 5K total but includes $500 discount if you happen to push Bob Gnarly with all the junk and kickers to me, but I have to make the shot. He's MY deer on my cam and we together will prevent the neighbors from getting my deer. 

Thanks in advance!