IGNORED

Bristleback Morning

Bucndoe

Been trying to catch this yodel dog for about 2 weeks. Couple of near misses, bunch of knock downs by deer. They are running the same trails. Found a nice corner to put a loop on and waited patiently. Every day deer knock downs. However, failure is the fog through which we glimpse triumph. As I go in I see knock down, knock down, knock down, then... 32 pound female. I've seen the Alpha male and he's a brute. I can wait for him

NCM_0424-2.JPG

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Nice! What's your estimate on the lbs on the Alpha male? Honestly, the coyote population is out of control. It's not good period.

Agreed, and it's everywhere!  Our upstate NY hunting property near Cooperstown is overrun, our Sparta, NJ property is overrun, and the other weekend I was at my buddy's Lake George house and every night all we heard were yotes on the hunt.

Nice job Bucndoe.  Way to stay after them.  Hopefully we get to see the alpha male soon from your line.  

Nice! What's your estimate on the lbs on the Alpha male? Honestly, the coyote population is out of control. It's not good period.

Probably goes around 45 or so. My heaviest is 48 which was the alpha dog at the time in another spot

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

nice job. way to be patient. the tail looks thin, was mange starting to set in on this one?

Just wet. Here's a pic of the mitts on this girl. Love catching them, hate skinning them

NCM_0425.JPG

Edited by Bucndoe