IGNORED

Last Day of Winter Bow

Rusty

I pulled my zone 2 stand a few weeks ago, I was done just after Christmas, freezers all topped off. When I went to pull it there were fresh bear tracks everywhere. It's snowing pretty good here in Flanders, not sure if they'll be moving much right now, but when it lets up they will be! Good luck, tracking will be a cinch!

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

I though I was done this past Saturday but boss told me not to come in this afternoon so I rushed home from my first job cleared the driveway fed the dogs and ran to my blind behind the house and I'm settled in now till dark....I killed one on the last day of muzzy and one on last day of shotgun so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I kill one on the last day of bow plus it's my birtgday today too! Good luck everyone who's out!

I though I was done this past Saturday but boss told me not to come in this afternoon so I rushed home from my first job cleared the driveway fed the dogs and ran to my blind behind the house and I'm settled in now till dark....I killed one on the last day of muzzy and one on last day of shotgun so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I kill one on the last day of bow plus it's my birtgday today too! Good luck everyone who's out!

Happy birthday

Proud to say my son scores on the last day here in Zone 18. Not easy hunting in the pines, but he put this big old doe down. The Rage put her down in about 30 yards,,,,Nice freezer filler to end the year for him. Glad he scored instead of me at that spot, as I scouted there, hung his feeder, and kept the spot going. Sat there yesterday and got busted, but he got it done tonight.

IMG_1560.jpg