IGNORED

Inauguration

kmtpr

I read the text of Trump's speech; very impressive especially the part about, " It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots...."

As I watched it, I turned to my wife and said he is blasting everyone within 300 yards of him except his family and cabinet, and he is continuing to rally the populace against the establishment. Problem is, all those he blasted are the ones he needs to actually pass his agenda. Hope they come around. It was an aggressive speech. Had a few great lines but Media will highlight the tone more than the content. 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

For anyone that went to any of his rallys, it was the same level of energy and just a giant rally on the grandest stage. 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

The thing to watch now is the liberal media bashing him to death. They should be ashamed of themselves. Trump is putting Obama on the helicopter now. GTFO you half wit. Would love to see him kick him in the ass as he got on that Chopper LOL

I swear I saw Trump say "You're FIRED!" as he waved goodbye to them... :rofl:

It begins. Hopefully, better days ahead for the economy and the clamps are put on the domestic terrorist protesters, Peaceful protest is one thing as our freedoms allow it, but the violence needs to be quelled. We watched 8 years of that crap with leadership endorsing it.