IGNORED

NJ Butchers List

BowhunterNJ

I guess no one knows all the problems with the hunters butcher? Highly suggest to remove them from this list.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Lot of mixed reviews, I've heard everything from outstanding reviews to not sending your worst enemy there.

FWIW, the biggest complaint I've seen is the lack of meat returned by this butcher.

It appears he's addressed this concern on his business website:

http://www.thehuntersbutcher.com/meatyeild.htm

Lot of mixed reviews, I've heard everything from outstanding reviews to not sending your worst enemy there.

FWIW, the biggest complaint I've seen is the lack of meat returned by this butcher.

It appears he's addressed this concern on his business website:

http://www.thehuntersbutcher.com/meatyeild.htm

The reason why you get less meat back is because he skims from your deer to make jerky and pet food that he sells. He even gives you samples when you go there. He also is a rat who filed a complaint about Chuck from Killers kitchen regarding processing deer from his house. He also has an automated calling system to call you about his business even when you asked to be removed. The only ones that would say he's excellent are his friends and relatives

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

It appears he's addressed this concern on his business website: http://www.thehuntersbutcher.com/meatyeild.htm

Not that I would ask my butcher to be able to spell 100% correctly, but geez, man, get someone to proofread your company's website!! A butcher also needs to possess some attention to detail. This just looks unprofessional and amateurish.

First off, the big banner at the top says "MEAT YEILD" and even the URL link itself has "yeild" in it. It's spelled "yield" - that misspelling right at the start just screams "I really didn't put much thought into writing this. I'm just pissed I'm getting a bad rep on the Internet." Oddly enough, the word "yield" is spelled correctly once later on down the page.

I found this funny:

"On the same subject people bring deer that are lucky to get 10-14 pounds back. A faun or slightly bigger."

I wasn't aware we had a season for half-man, half-goat fauns.

"Have you ever seen a lamb chop? Or lamb leg? If not, is a small animal."

I'll assume he means "a lamb" is a small animal. Sentences require subjects as well as predicates.

"Mom and Pop" WITH PERSONNEL CARE.

I already assume the personnel working there are the ones that take care of the service. What I would prefer is service with personal care.

Other little things - "its" instead of "it's", missing capitalization and punctuation, commas everywhere, etc...

I'm just busting chops for the most part, but still - if you own a public-facing business and if writing isn't your thing, get someone to proofread your website! This just doesn't give off a good vibe for someone who wants to convince people his rep isn't as bad as people are saying. It's almost like he threw this together half-heartedly in 15 minutes and doesn't really care a whole lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...