IGNORED

How to get a mature buck to show in daylight?

jerseybowhunter

Got pics of this beauty showing up around 7pm and 530 am, the cam is set right on the edge of a bedding area and I'm pretty sure he's just laying down within 80-100yds inside the thicket and waiting till dark to get up. I can't move my stand in closer because I'm literally 20yds from the edge of the thicket. My vacation starts Monday, is there anything I can do to bring him out earlier? Should I not hunt that stand until I see chasing going on?

IMG_2072.PNG

IMG_2071.JPG

Only hunt the right wind first off. With cooler temps next week you may be sit all day for a good chance him. May want to try some grunts and a little rattling but not to much. Good luck he is a nice mature buck

Edited by Buck154

I wish I knew because I would have a lot more monster on my wall! Maybe set up a decoy if you have one and wait till last hour of light and do some doe bleats, some rattling and maybe he may get curious and come in a little earlier. Good luck!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Scrape dripper with a real or mock scrape

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."