IGNORED

CANCELLED: Stevo's Youth Rim Fire Day - RANGE CLEANED & PAINTED!

If I can make it with my girls we will be there.  With the scum and the hypocrits we have been running into I need to make sure that they realize that there are good people in the woods with us as well.  If I can't make it God bless you all for setting this kind of thing up.....maybe we can do this over in CLinton or something more north next time.

One week to go. I have everything covered as far as feeding everyone. If someone could bring a cooler with soda and water and someone bring paper plates and napkins. I'll bring the Grill, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and some kind of macaroni salad. Looks like we have plenty of Rifles and Ammo. By the end of the session the kids will know how to safely use a Rifle Range. One of the first steps to become a responsible firearm owner.

Sent from my flip phone with the big buttons so I can see them

One week to go. I have everything covered as far as feeding everyone. If someone could bring a cooler with soda and water and someone bring paper plates and napkins. I'll bring the Grill, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and some kind of macaroni salad. Looks like we have plenty of Rifles and Ammo. By the end of the session the kids will know how to safely use a Rifle Range. One of the first steps to become a responsible firearm owner.

Very nice of you to organize and set up an event such as this Stevo.

I would have taken my son and helped out, but unfortunately we are unable to attend.

Kudos to you and every volunteer who offered to help with this endeavor. :up: 

Have lots of fun!!

Bump!  I definitely plan on attending!  Picked up a couple bricks for the kids, will bring my Ruger 10/22 Takedown and some targets!

I can bring some soda, water, plates and napkins too if no one else jumped on it! :up:

How are you on eye and ear protection?  We should probably bring a container of those disposable ear plugs to have, I probably have a few sets of eye protection I can bring as well.

Let me know whatever else you need! :up: