IGNORED

You Can't Leave This Site For More Than A Day

electric10162

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BothBarrels said:

The way he suddenly reappeared and was all pissed off like that ... I was concerned that something bad was going on in HH's personal life.

I thought the same thing. Met him a few times at Jays and Ricks place. Nice guy. I liked to bust his chops about were he lived.....WTF is Haskell???:rofl:

Edited by electric10162

Life is to short to stay mad at anyone for long. Got to put disagreements behind you and move on.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

8 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

He texted me  day ago... didn't mention any issues. Seemed fine.

at what time did he text you? if it was normal hours then he isn't well :rofl:

8 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Jeez. That’s what it was about??  Spot burn stuff??  Ugh. He was a fine contributor and hope he has a change of heart. 

It had absolutely zero to do with what that long winded, look at me post was about. 

There is a back story and you might not want to believe what is being posted in this or other threads about it. Quite a few folks are full of shyzza.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

20 hours ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Let me respond to this since,I did nothing wrong. 

A good while back- Haskell uploaded a very clear picture of a Flock of Turkeys near to the city of Haskell  that he implied were on Public Land.

I know the whole area. Waywayanda, Newark Watershed,Ramapo State Forest,Ringwood State Forest, etc.  I hunt all 7 areas in Zone 6 and a few in Zone  and occasionally Zone 5 and the WallkillRiver Lands.

Pickins are Slim as all who Turkey Hunt the Northren areas are aware. 

I simply studied  a Map and went on a Hike + Search. Found a " Likely " area with Turkey Sign on Public and bagged myself a large Jake this past Fall.

I could have gone back the next day and Killed another- Easy. I chose not to buy a 2nd Fall Turkey permit. 

That's  it.   haskell put out very precise information and a whopper of a picture and since,I live almost straight North in Orange County,NY and only 15 miles from the NJ Border,I was down Scouting soon after. My 30th Spring in NJ is coming up- so,I know this whole area.

Can't believe  haskell quit because  of that. I have worked Decades in Filthy Warehouses.  Been called A- Hole in Spanish a bunch of times.  You just give a hard look back- but you don't  Quit. Bill's have to be paid and food put on the Table.

Here is my go to map Below.

20240408_094209.jpg

You could not be more incorrect. Haskell did not quit because of you. Matter of fact, not sure he even considered you for a moment. Hopefully you are able to clear yourself of your guilt. Welcome.

1 hour ago, nmc02 said:

You could not be more incorrect. Haskell did not quit because of you. Matter of fact, not sure he even considered you for a moment. Hopefully you are able to clear yourself of your guilt. Welcome.

Go back to page 1 . haskell mentioned  to Bonefreak- Flintstone + something about a Jake.

What Guilt- lol!

I only feel Guilty that,I did not go back for Jake # 2 and Jake #3 in the next 2 days.   It would have been easy for me.  I care about others though and their chances. 

I figured  members would be curious about-- Flintstone  and something about a Jake- hence my post . 

I probably  Turkey Hunt the same areas as some here in both NY+ NJ. Especially- Bucndoe. We might as well hunt together- but he Hates my Ass- lol.

This whole thing is actually  funny. Haskell spotburned a area and ,I followed up and hit the Jackpot. 

Reminds me of Pheasant  Hunting.  A Rooster is clearly missed and flies 150 yards and lands.   That Pheasant  is up for grabs to the nearest man even if the hunter who missed starts his walk towards where the bird landed.

So,I am glad ol haskell did not quit because of me.

And this Spring- as Arnold said-- I'll Be Back!

Enjoy your day Y'ALL!

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.