IGNORED

Super Bowl Picks

jumpthestring

On 2/13/2024 at 10:11 AM, hammer4reel said:

Too many EGO’S for it to work in totality.

why would the losing team be satisfied with half the pay. , none of the glory.

Players who devote their entire adult life to get to and win superbowl, willingly lose the game for money? Money they already have!

On 2/13/2024 at 8:38 AM, Hunter115522 said:

I don't think he deserves to be "written off" as you keep saying. So no, that's not cancel culture. I think he should be held accountable for acting like a child. He obviously feels super entitled (like much of the world these days) and feels he could get away with pushing his coach around. That's unacceptable. Period. 

Have you ever played in the superbowl?  Have you ever been in any situation where your future and tens of millions of dollars were laid out in front of you but you had to listen to someone who although you respect and admire, was making the wrong decisions?  A real man opens his mouth and stands up for what is right, he doesn't tuck his little dicklet between his legs and and slink off into the background. Andy Reid was calling a shitty game to that point and there was a lot on the line.   I'd shove his fat ass too.  Do you want to win or do you want to watch the opportunity of a lifetime slip through your fingers because the guy at the helm couldn't get his head out of his ass for 3 quarters of football?  If this was a big deal, Kelce would have been benched.  You armchair quarterbacks are worse than a sewing circle.

I had a brief meeting with my boss (the COO) 2 weeks ago that turned into a 2+hr "discussion" because he was wrong about something and I wouldn't back down.  The next day he came into my office, had changed his mind entirely, told me I was right, apologized and changed the plans.  A good man had convictions.  Doesn't matter who is the adversary.  Be a good man, not a nice guy. Nice guys finish last.

*I'm not a Kelce supporter polically, or with any of the other shit he has gotten behind as part of this Taylor Swift/vaccine bullshit.  But on the football field, I'll trust his judgement

Edited by not on the rug

31 minutes ago, jumpthestring said:

Not all them were incredible athlete's, back in the day 70' and 80's there were some Fatso's.

Definitely true.  I'd say that changed from the 90s to modern day wrestling.

6 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Look at Mark Henry for his size I would say he's pretty athletic 

Mark Henry is a freak of nature. One of the strongest men ever.