IGNORED

Super Bowl Picks

jumpthestring

Nailed it :rofl:

46 minutes ago, Batsto said:

Rigged, its just entertainment they knew the winner before game started. Kicker hits two fifty yarders and kicks ball off his instep and ball low and gets blocked extra point, SF runs ball all first half and dominates and stops in 2nd half. There is a lot more I could talk about. I just try to enjoy the show. 

12 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Just wondering….for years they say Mahomes is the first black quarterback to win this or do that & yada yada yada…& he has all my respect for being a phenomenal athlete…& he is super down to earth/class act in his documentary….but his mom is white n his dad is black….so why is he considered the first black quarterback for yada yada when he is also white?  And no one wants to mention it cuz they will be called a racist. Why does media label him black if he’s half balck and half white?

IMG_0096.jpeg

Doug Williams was first to win the Super Bowl so he can't claim that. 

13 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Just wondering….for years they say Mahomes is the first black quarterback to win this or do that & yada yada yada…& he has all my respect for being a phenomenal athlete…& he is super down to earth/class act in his documentary….but his mom is white n his dad is black….so why is he considered the first black quarterback for yada yada when he is also white?  And no one wants to mention it cuz they will be called a racist. Why does media label him black if he’s half balck and half white?

IMG_0096.jpeg

He’s biracial, black father, white mother. But he identifies as black from what I’ve read.

I wish they’d stop all this crap and just look at each person as a human being.

Edited by Nomad

41 minutes ago, electricstart said:

Rigged, its just entertainment they knew the winner before game started. Kicker hits two fifty yarders and kicks ball off his instep and ball low and gets blocked extra point, SF runs ball all first half and dominates and stops in 2nd half. There is a lot more I could talk about. I just try to enjoy the show. 

I don’t know would be pretty hard to stage all that as close as it was. Could be.

49 minutes ago, electricstart said:

You mention all theses suspicious things as staged. How would they do it?  You think the kicker, coaches, all players, refs are in on it? How would you have so many people participating without anyone ever coming clean? Impossible? 
you can rig a player, a coach or referee but never everyone or most of them. 

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I don’t know would be pretty hard to stage all that as close as it was. Could be.

If they can rig an election, they can rig a game. When billions of dollars are involved in betting it's rigged. If that kicker hits extra point no overtime and SF might have won. Do a search on YouTube listen to some of players talk about rigged super bowls. 

19 minutes ago, electricstart said:

If they can rig an election, they can rig a game. When billions of dollars are involved in betting it's rigged. If that kicker hits extra point no overtime and SF might have won. Do a search on YouTube listen to some of players talk about rigged super bowls. 

Too many EGO’S for it to work in totality.

why would the losing team be satisfied with half the pay. , none of the glory.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

5 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

I don't think he deserves to be "written off" as you keep saying. So no, that's not cancel culture. I think he should be held accountable for acting like a child. He obviously feels super entitled (like much of the world these days) and feels he could get away with pushing his coach around. That's unacceptable. Period. 

Idk about you but in my life, everyone is calling out Kelce. By definition, this is cancel culture. Shunning him for a single action. He knows his emotions got the best of himself, that’s why he immediately apologized and him and Andy Reid laughed it off. Doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be held accountable. They are two different things. 

IMG_8493.jpeg

21 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Idk about you but in my life, everyone is calling out Kelce. By definition, this is cancel culture. Shunning him for a single action. He knows his emotions got the best of himself, that’s why he immediately apologized and him and Andy Reid laughed it off. Doesn’t mean he shouldn’t be held accountable. They are two different things. 

IMG_8493.jpeg

We can do this over and over.. I don't agree with you. Sorry that seems to bother you. This isn't cancel culture, it's accountability. There's a difference. Kelce is a whiny liberal, that acted like a child.. not sure why you're sticking up for him so much, but  that's your right. We aren't going to change each others mind. I lost all respect for him and think he's an asshole. If you don't, that's absolutely fine 👍🏻

Edited by Hunter115522

1 minute ago, Hunter115522 said:

We can do this over and over.. I don't agree with you. Sorry that seems to bother you. This isn't cancel culture, it's accountability. There's a difference. Kelce is a whiny liberal, that acted like a child.. not sure why you're sticking up for him so much, but that's hey that's your right. We aren't going to change each others mind. I lost all respect for him and think he's an asshole. If you don't, that's absolutely fine 👍🏻

He’s a liberal asshole for sure!

The Swifty Effect…most watch Super Bowl ever!!  God help us all!!

Kelce is a liberal douche for his vaccine commercials…but cancel culture shud go pound salt for wanting his head cuz he went off on his coach during a very important game time situation in the most important game of the year…& the coach was all good w it anyway. They seem to have a dynamic relationship n both love each other. Cancel culture is part of the demise of the human race. 

IMG_0100.png