IGNORED

Super Bowl Picks

jumpthestring

Just wondering….for years they say Mahomes is the first black quarterback to win this or do that & yada yada yada…& he has all my respect for being a phenomenal athlete…& he is super down to earth/class act in his documentary….but his mom is white n his dad is black….so why is he considered the first black quarterback for yada yada when he is also white?  And no one wants to mention it cuz they will be called a racist. Why does media label him black if he’s half balck and half white?

IMG_0096.jpeg

8 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

Yeah any respect I had for Kelce is gone. They way he disrespected Andy was unacceptable. Piece of sh*t in my book 

That was my initial perception. But then the cancel culture started getting out of hand. I’m not about to judge the guy over yelling at his coach to keep him in the game. I wish I could say I’ve been perfect my entire life. 

In a league where so many players are POSs ... it's so great to have people like Mahomes playing. Even for the kids to see.

I think he's going to be on Abby Phillip's 10pm CNN show tonight.

A family man. "We're going to Disney Land!!" ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg.b7d72628b7b3baa59de1e78a8ef88ff9.jpg

1 hour ago, Jcol6268 said:

That was my initial perception. But then the cancel culture started getting out of hand. I’m not about to judge the guy over yelling at his coach to keep him in the game. I wish I could say I’ve been perfect my entire life. 

He did more than just yell. Nothing to do with cancel culture at all.. Has to do with respect. 

1 hour ago, Hunter115522 said:

He did more than just yell. Nothing to do with cancel culture at all.. Has to do with respect. 

Everyone writing off Travis Kelce for one little thing…that’s cancel culture. Cancel culture is everyone coming together to write someone off over one of their actions, words, beliefs, etc. That’s what’s happened. It’s easy to judge off a small clip with no context. 

24 minutes ago, Jcol6268 said:

Everyone writing off Travis Kelce for one little thing…that’s cancel culture. Cancel culture is everyone coming together to write someone off over one of their actions, words, beliefs, etc. That’s what’s happened. It’s easy to judge off a small clip with no context. 

We can agree to disagree. That's absolutely not cancel culture. It's called accountability. The player/coach relationship doesn't work like that. Entitled cry baby Kelce completely disrespected his coach in front of millions. 

6 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

We can agree to disagree. That's absolutely not cancel culture. It's called accountability. The player/coach relationship doesn't work like that. Entitled cry baby Kelce completely disrespected his coach in front of millions. 

It’s exactly what cancel culture is, whether it’s about accountabiliy, disrespect, or anything else. I’m not saying what he did was right. Like I said, initially I was blown away. I’m just saying I haven’t written him off over one extremely emotional event. 

2 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

It’s exactly what cancel culture is, whether it’s about accountabiliy, disrespect, or anything else. I’m not saying what he did was right. Like I said, initially I was blown away. I’m just saying I haven’t written him off over one extremely emotional event. 

I don't think he deserves to be "written off" as you keep saying. So no, that's not cancel culture. I think he should be held accountable for acting like a child. He obviously feels super entitled (like much of the world these days) and feels he could get away with pushing his coach around. That's unacceptable. Period.