IGNORED

Mini Electric Chainsaw

Gman

1 hour ago, archer36 said:

My 8" B+D is a POS. I'll probably use this instead. 

I still use my 8” B&D. It sucked and would only give me about a half an hour per 18 volt battery. I got it before the lithium batteries came out. I found a $15 dollar adapter on amazon. I now use it constantly with a 20 volt Lithium battery and I get hours per use.

Just now, joeyguts said:

I still use my 8” B&D. It sucked and would only give me about a half an hour per 18 volt battery. I got it before the lithium batteries came out. I found a $15 dollar adapter on amazon. I now use it constantly with a 20 volt Lithium battery and I get hours per use.

I'll check it out. Thanks. :up:

Do you have a link? 

5 hours ago, archer36 said:

Couldn't help myself. End up getting this one with additional $20 Off. Came to $49. 

I couldn't pass it up either, I really enjoy cutting paths for myself and the deer....

You people costing me money again. These things look awesome. I was just talking to a friend of mine today who used the recent snow last week to scout a private piece we both have permission to hunt. Told me he found crazy sign but all in super-thick stuff. Gonna get one of these to start cutting some paths and shooting lanes :) Plus should be great around the house. I'm gonna get the one archer36 linked to - a little more money but is an extra 2" and more power.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C98CRGCT/

Edited by mazzgolf

18 hours ago, Gman said:

I couldn't pass it up either, I really enjoy cutting paths for myself and the deer....

I just received mine. It comes in a hard carrying case. It's a no brainer for $49. This will replace my 8" B+D battery chainsaw. The chainsaw is not as compact, and you need two hands to operate. 

Edited by archer36

22 hours ago, toxo said:

Are these chainsaws that much better than the good old saws all?

I went through 5 heavy duty course blades and a lot of time and pressure to cut through the base of 2 huckleberry bushes with about 8 trunks each, 1" to 1.5" in diameter, with a sawzall.  

Have 5 more to do, and a lot of limbs to cut up, so I just ordered this.  comes with 4 chains and 2 batteries.  The chain should cut a lot better.

https://www.amazon.com/Zeeksaw-Chainsaw-Cordless-Bttery-Chains/dp/B0CJFGCPZ3

Edited by Greybeard