IGNORED

Where'd you get your first bow?

rem870hunter1

Mine was at Bobs Little Sport Shop on the Delsea Drive in Glassboro. Compound Bear Bear Cub 30-40#  Maybe it was 35-45#...i hunted with it 2 seasons.

bow quiver glove 6 wooden practice arrows..after a few months of practicing with the wooden arrows dad bought 6 aluminum hunting arrows for me. Spring of 1987 or 1988. I've a paper with the items and price.

Traded it in and paid some cash for a Compound Bear Black Bear 40-50# and a dozen aluminum arrows for it at Williards Sporting goods on Church st in Blackwood.

24 years ago my dad took me to multiple stores to shoot bows ended up getting a hoyt banshee from a store in Oxford on rt 31.  Can't remember the name name but it was a nice place from what I remember, it had a range upstairs and friendly staff.  The place is long gone and building torn down.  Anyone remember the name??

Ross Sport Shop in Elizabeth in 1973. Bear Kodiak Hunter 42 lbs. I was going to Kean College in Union at the time. Took Target Archery as an elective and learned to shoot instinctively. Used fiberglass arrows, Bear Razor heads. Trajectory was like a 🌈. LOL. 

Edited by archer36

Just now, Septicdude said:

24 years ago my dad took me to multiple stores to shoot bows ended up getting a hoyt banshee from a store in Oxford on rt 31.  Can't remember the name name but it was a nice place from what I remember, it had a range upstairs and friendly staff.  The place is long gone and building torn down.  Anyone remember the name??

Hamlin and Tate 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/