IGNORED

Hydrogen Water

BHC

I've read articles touting all sorts of magical benefits of hydrogen rich water, but the only scientific research I've ever seen on HRW shows that it has a small effect on aerobic, or perhaps anaerobic (I can't remember)  performance in trained athletes but no statistical significance on the performance or health of an average person.  Can you link some info @BHC?

1 hour ago, not on the rug said:

I've read articles touting all sorts of magical benefits of hydrogen rich water, but the only scientific research I've ever seen on HRW shows that it has a small effect on aerobic, or perhaps anaerobic (I can't remember)  performance in trained athletes but no statistical significance on the performance or health of an average person.  Can you link some info @BHC?

The NIH did a study on this and I think you nailed it 

9 minutes ago, BHC said:

western medicine will not support this method just like they will not support pot for different type of medical treatment 

That is because 99% of the time it's not really for treatment. In only a few cases, has it been proven helpful. Bourbon also has its benefits, but no one out their touting it as a wonder drug like the burn outs that wanted pot legalized. 

rather deal with people who smoke pot than a drunk

pot is proven to help with illnesses, just that Western medicine refuses to accept it, and people believe doctors first

be open-minded to things that may help, these doctors at one time had no issues giving people prescriptions for drugs that are highly addictive  

17 minutes ago, BHC said:

inflammation can be reduced that's my #1 reason I want to at least try it, rather try it than to be on various medications 

What is your CRP and/or Sed Rate?

You're likely better off reducing inflammation by not consuming seed oils and processed sugar, and quitting smoking if you smoke.  Those are the big 3. If your system is particularly sensitive stop consuming dairy, eggs and most green vegetables. 

Just now, BHC said:

rather deal with people who smoke pot than a drunk

pot is proven to help with illnesses, just that Western medicine refuses to accept it, and people believe doctors first

be open-minded to things that may help, these doctors at one time had no issues giving people prescriptions for drugs that are highly addictive  

Pot doesn't help with illness it helps with the effects of illness. Thrre are many doctors who prscr8be when appropriate (if not we wouldn't have medical Marijuana)  but just remember cocaine and heroin were once prescribed by doctors to