IGNORED

Reports of harvest seem slow…only a few E weekers connected today…GG been quiet too

Bonefreak

I’m betting with dryer weather you see an uptick .

my normal go to spots that are dusting and strutting areas were not any good during all the mud .

last two days birds been back on them hard . Now just need a window to slip away from work .

as far as GG being quiet , I would say he isn’t posting results to have nay sayers rain on his favorite time of the year .

he has nothing to prove , and I’m sure those who know him KNOW 

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 minute ago, hammer4reel said:

I’m betting with dryer weather you see an uptick .

my normal go to spots that are dusting and strutting areas were not any good during all the mud .

last two days birds been back on them hard . Now just need a window to slip away from work .

as far as GG being quiet , I would say he isn’t posting results to have nay sayers rain on his favorite time of the year .

he has nothing to prove , and I’m sure those who know him KNOW 

Seems slower than years past for some reason. Who knows. Hunter burnout usually is seen by C week. My best action last yr was D wk afternoons which afternoon huntin was relatively new to me. As for GG, I thought the same bout the nay sayers and I’m sure he’s doing just fine out there!!

14 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

As for GG, I thought the same bout the nay sayers and I’m sure he’s doing just fine out there!!

10 hours ago, BillCarson said:

Same here, feel the same way. The nay sayers are just jealous, cause he is so good.

Adam and Bill, @gobblegetter AND @Gobblengrunt are doing just fine. Birds are flopping. 

Turkeys in NNJ have no idea what's in store for them when these 2 load up and head out......