IGNORED

Pfizer Lyme disease vaccine update

Batsto

While the drug companies will get the black eye, in this case Pfizer, it would lie solely with a third party vendor they hire to run these clinical trials. I happen to have a friend who does exactly that and flies all over the world, selling clients on his company’s clinical trials capability. It’s big business. And one of those firms messed up on this particular trial. 

They tried it years ago I failed and even killed a few people, they can keep their jab, I'll stick with my Lyme I've had for the past 20 plus  years and hasn't killed me yet lol. Some night sweats and sore joints only so far lol

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

1 hour ago, Roon said:

They tried it years ago I failed and even killed a few people, they can keep their jab, I'll stick with my Lyme I've had for the past 20 plus  years and hasn't killed me yet lol. Some night sweats and sore joints only so far lol

It killed a few people which was the reason it was pulled. Yet the covid jab kills and is now on the childrens vax schedule.

FYI - I am not anti-vax, but I question pushing a vax that has no data on long term side effects.