IGNORED

Places to buy ammo?

Turkeyslayer

I've been buying ammo at a gun show held at the philly expo center, the gun show runs a few times a year and usually has any where from 1,000 to 1,500 tables of stuff, if you walk through the entire show you will find ammo with a wide range of prices. I walk the show and scan for best price then purchase the best deal ( I saved $10 per box of 6.5 Creedmoor last show) , if you use credit card they charge extra but if paid in cash there is no extra fee's and of course no insurance or shipping charges. 

1 hour ago, gphunter said:

I've been buying ammo at a gun show held at the philly expo center, the gun show runs a few times a year and usually has any where from 1,000 to 1,500 tables of stuff, if you walk through the entire show you will find ammo with a wide range of prices. I walk the show and scan for best price then purchase the best deal ( I saved $10 per box of 6.5 Creedmoor last show) , if you use credit card they charge extra but if paid in cash there is no extra fee's and of course no insurance or shipping charges. 

What is the name of that show?