IGNORED

North woods trips?

Mallard1100

9 minutes ago, Bad64chevelle said:

Good luck ! Not liking the forecasted weather either ! 

headed to Maine 11/13-11/23 , regular buck tag and a doe tag in my pocket . 

From what I’ve heard 1 doe and possibly one buck hit the dirt today on the opener from my family . Still waiting on some confirmation . 

Whereabouts my buddy lives in and is hunting resident day in Lincoln Maine.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

29 minutes ago, mikejd said:

Same for me Chris. 11th -2oth. Hoping the temps start to drop. I was up for Muzzy opener a few weeks ago and it was down to 30 in the morning.

Good luck Mike. We will have to catch up upon our return. My club had about half a dozen guys up for the opener but no horn down only doe spotted. Woods are always to thick.  

12 hours ago, Bad64chevelle said:

That’s a nice area of the state ! Did a bunch of fishing out that way years ago . 

my family lives outside of Dixfield which is just south of Rangeley by about 40 mins Give or take . 

I think we have this conversation every year lol. We have a camp in East Dixfield. Guys are heading up November 5.  I won’t be be going I like to save my trips for snowmobiling.   Best of luck up there! Love being up there   

4 hours ago, Farmshine said:

I think we have this conversation every year lol. We have a camp in East Dixfield. Guys are heading up November 5.  I won’t be be going I like to save my trips for snowmobiling.   Best of luck up there! Love being up there   

I believe we do ! The deer really started moving yesterday (cameras went crazy) During shooting hours . Food plots have been busy for the last few weeks though . Best of luck to them . Hopefully the weather changes soon. 

where in the Adirondacks?? I recently moved to Lake George NY, but being I went thru chemo surgery chemo, lost 100 lbs can't hike up mountains anymore. What a trip, I move to where we are surrounded by mountains, lol. But I may have a place in Argyle to hunt this season, just hilly but always like to hear where people hunt up this way. There is a lease I can get in on $900 a year, 10 guys 3000 acres just north of Lewis NY they have cabins on the property also, but thinking I'll pass on that being don't have the strength to hike those hills

4 hours ago, gypsy said:

where in the Adirondacks?? I recently moved to Lake George NY, but being I went thru chemo surgery chemo, lost 100 lbs can't hike up mountains anymore. What a trip, I move to where we are surrounded by mountains, lol. But I may have a place in Argyle to hunt this season, just hilly but always like to hear where people hunt up this way. There is a lease I can get in on $900 a year, 10 guys 3000 acres just north of Lewis NY they have cabins on the property also, but thinking I'll pass on that being don't have the strength to hike those hills

I’m headed to Salisbury NY outside Little Falls , not to mountainous it’s the southwestern foothills of Adirondacks