IGNORED

Big Bear

Greybeard

2 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Just wait until the big boars show in Porkrollville.  Right now it’s young males seeking territory and the odd sow with a cub or two. When the big boys start to become routine, we will see more support for the hunt.  And they will be coming! 

Mazzgolf beware:tooth:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

5 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

Wash your mouth out!

If I saw something like that out in the woods, I'd scream like a girl... wait, am I allowed to say that anymore or is that socially unacceptable now-a-days?

Climb a tree he's too big too anymore!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

15 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Looks like that’s a scent post tree. It’s clawed up and he keeps smelling at the torn area of bark. 

pretty sure that would be why he put the camera facing it.  I found a tree last year with marks over 7 ft high.  Next time I go back to check my camera I'm going to move it to that tree for a little while.  Want to be sure there's not a big bear like that on the hill I'm hunting.  Then it will be time to put them on big rubs that get hit every year.